Saturday, November 15, 2008

Exhibition opening: 'In Dialogue'



You are warmly invited to the opening of our upcoming exhibition, ‘
In Dialogue’.

When: 5:30 PM, Tues 18 November 2008

Where: at the Old Library on Rust Avenue, Whangarei

The exhibition will be open to the public daily until Friday 28 November. Come along to see my most recent work!


'The Work of My Hands' - work in progress

The work that I am including in this exhibition is a response to Charles LeDray’s work entitled ‘Milk and Honey ’. LeDray’s hundreds of delightfully tiny ceramic vessels inspired and delighted me. With the help of a few other willing hands, I have created my own unique collection of miniature vessels. My work, entitled ‘The Work of My Hands’, has a definite domestic feel, and speaks of individuality, preciousness, and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment