Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Work for sale on Felt

I am in the process of adding several of my earlier works to Felt (a New Zealand-based online marketplace where I sell my work). The following artworks are a sample of what I currently have for sale there. If you see something that you like, click on the image to be taken directly to the Felt website. I am more than happy to ship to international addresses. :)

Keep an eye out as I will be adding more on a regular basis, with lots of clearance items!

Please feel free to leave comments!


Little Girl drypoint print
$75.00
Woodpile pen and ink drawing
$40.00
Woman with Shawl etching
$35.00
'Energy To Burn' original oil painting
$85.00
'Resting' original charcoal drawing
$50.00
'Bags' original pencil drawing
$35.00
'Lazy Morning' original acrylic painting
$45.00
'Jars on the Windowsill' original chalk pastel drawing
$35.00
'Nestled Church' original charcoal drawing
$65.00

No comments:

Post a Comment